Headphones allow you to listen to your favourite music everywhere without disturbing others. Each model has its own area to which they fit as much as possible. Due to frequent use, such devices quickly break down and you have to buy new ones. Here you can save money and choose inexpensive ones.
Best in-ear headphones under 1000 Rs
A plug-in headset is very popular because it produces high-quality sound, completely isolating it from external noise. Thanks to the deep fit in the ear canal, they sit securely and do not fall out during active sports or brisk walking.
SONY MDR-EX15LP - For running
These headphones are optimally shaped for active sports. The body is made in a classic barrel with a tapered outer part, on which the company logo flaunts. A short plastic tube is used to remove the wires. The soft part is made of thin rubber and is available in gray, black, blue, pink, purple, red, white, blue. The power of the devices is 100 mW. You can buy its pro version if your budget is good, before buying do check this list of best headphones under 2000 Rs.
- Trendy design with minimalist shapes.
- A lightweight model with a mass of 3 gm, allows you not to feel them at all on the face.
- Deep immersion in the auditory canal allows you to run and jump with a device on, without constantly correcting the position of the body.
- Silicone earpads feel comfortable in the ear.
- Speaker diameter 9 mm, which is large for this category of products and provides a full sound.
- The sensitivity range from 9 to 22,000 Hz allows you to listen to music with high-quality "lows" and "highs".
- Power of 100 mW does not require an amplifier and is quite audible from a small MP3 player or smartphone.
- The L-shaped plug fits snugly against the body, especially if the entrance is on the side.
- A cable length of 1.2 meters covers the location in a trouser or jacket pocket.
Supplied with additional ear pads.
- The cost is much less than 1000 rupees (500-700 rupees depending on the store).
3.5 mini jack fits most devices.
- With an L-shaped plug, the wiring at the base of the entrance breaks faster.
- The cable at the exit from the headphone housing is subject to frequent bends due to the short plastic tube.
- The wire becomes “wooden” in cold weather.
- Quiet maximum sound volume on some devices.
Sennheiser 180 Street II Black - For every ride
These headphones are the best for travel due to their compact size and comfortable fit in the ear. For this, special protrusions are provided on the case, so that two fingers can deeply set them in place. The cable is divided into two parts in a powerful V-shaped plastic insert with the company logo so that the cable will not break in this place of frequent stress.
- Cable length of 120 cm is sufficient to carry the MP3 player in trouser pockets or even in a backpack.
- Despite the low cost, the headphones have a 2-year warranty.
- The frequency range is 20-20,000 Hz, it reproduces bass parts well.
- 110 dB sensitivity for powerful sound.
- 16 Ohm impedance does not require a powerful signal and plays high-quality sound from weak sources.
- Practical recesses on the housing for a two-finger grip and fit the headphones into the ear canal;
- Very prominent bass.
- High-quality body assembly.
- They can clearly hear speech and other sounds from films.
- Few colors to choose from (only two: black and grey).
- L-shaped plug breaks faster when bent.
So these were the two best earphones under 1000 INR, you can buy them from online as well as offline stores. Best use for them is mentioned, therefore these are worth buying and you will not regret it.
Best of Luck and Enjoy TV on your Mobile Phone. On the off chance that you have any inquiries in regards to it you can pose to me in the remarks here.