Dark circles, hyperpigmentation, age spots, and acne are common parts of life with the skin. Don’t be ashamed to hide them because they are part of your skin. Keep remember one thing, remove your Safety Goggles before applying makeup look. But when you need even-toned and flawless coverage, the selection of the right concealer plays a role like a magic stick that can help to get rid of discoloration and shine over even-toned texture. Concealers are available in countless forms, finishes, and consistencies from liquid to stick to cream and many more. The important is you need to find the right tone and formula for you no matter whatever thing you need to hide. Below here are few amazing makeup tips you must know before applying concealer to find a flawless look.
Choose The Right Concealer for Your Skin Tone:
Choose the right color and tone is a tough task but it is crucial for a flawless look. Below are few rules to choose the perfect shade for your skin.
- Green tones help to hide red marks therefore, choose a concealer that has a perfect match with your skin tone.
- Peach shades can get rid of the marks of under-eye circles in bluish color and dark marks due to aging or sun.
- Yellow tones concealers will provide your uneven skin tone from hyperpigmentation or redness.
Pick the right formula for a certain job:
All types of concealers are made with equal consistency. Therefore, chose one of these options to achieve the required result that you need.
- Pencils, stick, or crayons are a perfect choice for the precise application to hide age spots, scars, or blemishes and that is saying by most popular makeup artists.
Such kinds of concealers provide thick coverage and need slight blending if you apply them precisely. And they are the best formula for dry or mixed skin because these formulas have a little creamier.
- Liquids are suitable for all kinds of skin but particularly they are ideal for dry skin. A liquid foundation has a little level of hydration and provides your skin no drier look to your skin. Through the tube, you need to directly apply to the skin and blend it completely with the help of fingers, a fluffy brush, or even a sponge.
- Pots and creams are an excellent choice for oily skin or such kinds of skin that need thick consistency. Cream concealers have thick formulas therefore, they can cover more areas that have high hyperpigmentation and other problem spots.
These concealers are more versatile because for making thin, you can add little quantity of moisturizer. For maximum coverage, use a brush or even you can use fingers as a natural finish.
Make dark circles and undereye discoloration light:
Undereye circles are a big sign of lack of sleep or to sleep late at night. But eye discoloration can be genetic. If you wish to light a bright dark circle, follow these steps:
- Formula: Choose concealers with radiant formulas. A liquid formula is a good option to make the thin skin around the eyes. besides, thicker and creamy formula is the best choice to get rid of wrinkles and fine lines.
- Shade: You need to choose a shade that should be lighter from your natural skin tone. Such a type of shade will make bright of the undereye area and hide dark circles.